PDA

View Full Version : What up, from Colorado!

crzyone9584
April 17th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Figured I'd be the first to say Hi. Names JR, online i go by crzyone9584. I've had this handle since my freshman year in highschool which was a long time ago. Also I'm creating a Gaming CMS in ASP.NET with a back end of vb.net. I'm also learning how to use Ogre3D to create an RPG. So hit me up on my site if you want to know more

http://crzyproductions.com

crzyone9584
May 6th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Welcome to the forms. As you can see, I'm pretty much the only active user other than admins. My site is a little dead. Once i finish my CMS (content management system) i have in the making it should pick up.

Kenny
May 16th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Hi crzyone,

Welcome to the funny farm :taz:

Which CMS are you using? DNN - or are you writing your own?

Roma
May 16th, 2010, 12:09 AM
I believe he is writing his own Game Server CMS. It's not a typical CMS for websites as far as I understood. Let's wait for him to reply :)

crzyone9584
May 16th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Its a little of both Roma. There will be a server control panel built into the clan version of the cms (which will be later) and a regular CMS for game sites that will be first and built upon for the clan version. I will most likely have to buy a server (or if i'm lucky get a sponsored server) for testing the control panel for a server for the clan version.

Roma
May 16th, 2010, 01:41 AM
We'll talk more once you get closer to the working beta or something.
Keep posting more details about your CMS. I'd love to know more.

crzyone9584
May 16th, 2010, 01:50 AM
Sounds like a plan Roma. I will start rebuilding it from scratch. The template for the admin area will most likely stay the same. The front end will be different by the end of August.

Roma
May 16th, 2010, 01:52 AM
Perfect. And share some more scripts in our ASP.NET scripting forums :)

crzyone9584
May 16th, 2010, 01:55 AM
Ill add a custom member system there shortly. Just have to kick out some old bugs when i kick up the old project again.

Roma
May 16th, 2010, 01:56 AM
Ill add a custom member system there shortly. Just have to kick out some old bugs when i kick up the old project again.

Nice! Sounds good!