Client Login Area
Main Menu

Thread: Reading from the stream has failed

Verified Community Member

Default Reading from the stream has failed

Kept hitting this error 'Reading from the stream has failed' when i run 1 or 2 of my tables in MySQL. I don't understand

what is causing it. My other tables seems to run smoothly. I tried dropping and recreating the table and it ran OK.

But after populating the table with a row of data, the error came back. Has it got to do with the medium trust thing again?

Someone please shed some light on this issue. This medium trust thing is driving me nuts!!

FYI i've just migrated my DB from mssql to mysql and now this happens. And i don't wish to undo everything as :(.

Please help!!!

This is just one of the queries that got me into trouble.

"SELECT DATE_FORMAT(AnnounceDate,'%d %b %Y') AS AnnouncementDate, DATE_FORMAT(ExpiryDate,'%d %b %Y') AS ExpiryDate, Message, RoleID, AnmID, CreatedBy, CreatedDate FROM ANM_DETAILS WHERE OpenToPublic = 1 AND (DATEDIFF(now(),AnnounceDate) >= 0 AND DATEDIFF(now(),ExpiryDate) <= 0) ORDER BY AnnounceDate DESC" <--- anything wrong with it?

Verified Community Member

Default Re: Reading from the stream has failed

Is there really no one that can help? It's been half a month and i still can't get my site up. No suggestions no nothing.
    I didn't pay money to see my site in such a state. There should be some ways where i can overcome this.
    How do i solve this MySQL medium trust issue?