Client Login Area
LiveZilla Live Chat Software
Main Menu

Thread: IP Address

Verified Community Member

Default IP Address

can some 1 explain to me how can IP show your region,country,...etc
    like which part of thisip show ur country and ...etc
    dose 145 show ur country ,123 ur region ,...etc or if thiersomething else.
    if thier any explanation , and ichecked Internet and didnt find anything. iwana to know howto know which part ofip show urregion ,....etc
    or if thier any steps u can explaing it in 1 , 2 ,3 ....etc
    i dont need code.

Thanks

Verified Community Member

Default Re: IP Address

<P mce_keep="true">[quote user="asifalwaqfi"]
    <P mce_keep="true">Cansomeone explain to me how cananI.Paddressshow your region, country, etc...? Such aswhich part of thisI.P. below.
    <P mce_keep="true">145.123.44.67

Does "145" showyour country ,123your region, andso onor is there something else?</P>

If there isany explanation, andIchecked internet and didn't find anything.Iwould liketo know howto know which part ofIP address thatshow'syourregion, and I don't need code.</P>

Thanks</P>

[Revised by Kevinul due to English mistakes...]</P>

[/quote]</P>

What you're refering to is an Internet Protocol (IP)address version 4 (IPv4)that is attended to be replaced by IPv6 in the future. Anyhow, there are agencies that manage IP Addresses around the world, and each region as it's on region. Your IP Address narrows down to your region, and as for me, my IP Addres can be mapped to a point to a server or what ever my ISP has me to connect to go to to the internet. You'll need to understand what an IP Address is in order to find out your question, all you need to do is to type in "IP Address" in Live Search (www.live.com) [Ha Ha, advertsing...].</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>