Client Login Area
LiveZilla Live Chat Software
Main Menu

Thread: Customer Feedback (Since 2009)

Verified Community Member

Thumbs up Customer Feedback (Since 2009)

Hi, i'm using aspnix since 2009. I have a shared hosting with 5 domains, plus 4 aliases for those.

The email service are great. I can have all the tasks, contacts with Outlook in sync between the personal.

The ASP.NET pages can take some time to load from zero. (After getting hit by people I can see it gets improved in the loading time). I use Sitefinity by the way.

There are yet no SharePoint avaiable. I really want it.

The SQL server rocks. I can do Backups and all. It's been great since a couple of months.

Silverlight needs some Mime adjusts to get it to work. (I have Windows 2003/IIS 6.0 Shared Hosting)

The support can take some time to resolve if you have any issue. I have the same problem since the last Helm update, they now request to make a support ticket to ask for Full Trust on your app. And can take a day to make it happen.

Creating subdomains for your sites never went so easy (name.yourdomain.com)

The 7,77 price is a must. There are no hosting provider offering the same as they do with that price tag.

There is no cloud computing either. I went to Gogrid and for 29 a month you can get your personal cloud server. I am hopping to aspnix to get on this bussiness too.

The login was confused at the begining. Some sort of note to the right of what is what would have make the magic. ("Your ASPNIX Customer Number" and "Your email address")

They charged me like $ 28 for not pay in time. I had a credit card problem (I lost it) and paypal couldn't charge me until i receive it and update the new one on the account. I never complained, but i didn't like it as you might guess.

Maybe i forgot something, but i really believe and trust on aspnix.

Hi genarg,

Thanks for your feedback! I will comment some of your points.

- sitefinity is a pretty heavy application (as well as Dotnetnuke), I've seen this behavior on such sites. we can increase the application pool expiration time, so your site doesn't have to compile every time you visit it.

- we are planning to add cloud services later this year.

- working on our own control panel. we are aware of issues many clients have, performance or lack of features, as well as need for both account(email) and login...

- our billing system automatically applies a late fee of $20. we can waive it if it never happened to you before. (the late fee is described in our Terms of Service

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
    Roma
    Friendly ASPnix Administrator

https://www.aspnix.com
    roma@aspnix.com

ASPnix on Facebook

Verified Community Member

Default Thanks Roma

See? They are the Best.

Thanks!

Nice to see this post again :)
    Roma
    Friendly ASPnix Administrator