Client Login Area
LiveZilla Live Chat Software
Main Menu

Thread: SQL Server 2012?

Verified Community Member

Cool SQL Server 2012?

Do you have a SQL Server 2012 instance available? I don't see it in my control panel if so! If not, do you plan on adding this some time soon? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Do you have a SQL Server 2012 instance available? I don't see it in my control panel if so! If not, do you plan on adding this some time soon? Thanks.
    Josh,

My apologies for the delay. At this time we only support SQL Server 2008 R2. We will be upgrading to SQL Server 2012, however I do not have a ETA.

We will announce through our blog at aspnix.com/blog once we have planned this upgrade as well as when it will be performed etc.

Thanks!
    Christopher York
    ASPnix Administration Team
    www.aspnix.com

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Josh, the reason we did not roll this update out yet due to lack of demand. Is there a specific feature that you want to use in SQL 2012?

thanks.
    Roma
    Friendly ASPnix Administrator

https://www.aspnix.com
    roma@aspnix.com

ASPnix on Facebook

Verified Community Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Roma View Post
    Josh, the reason we did not roll this update out yet due to lack of demand. Is there a specific feature that you want to use in SQL 2012?

thanks.
    Nothing in particular, I just like to use the latest/greatest. I was starting a new project and basing my decision of 2008 R2 or 2012 based on what you guys had available.

Thanks.